Friday, May 23, 2014

Day Two

Yay, I'm back! Lets see if I keep this up for more than a few days. It'd be a first.

Today, I got my hair cut. New me for a new lifestyle. I also picked up a few new pairs of clothes....something that I realize is sort of silly if I lose weight, but they were cheap and they make me feel happy. And I really needed some. Most of my clothes have some form of paint on them. The hazards of working in the paint department and being me.

In any case, I was pretty good today food wise. Ate my normal size breakfast, didn't snack at work or anything, but then I went overboard on lunch. I had veggies and cheese (good!) but then I also ate 4 freezer waffles with blueberries and light whipped topping (bad!!!). In my defense, I was emo over Eriq eating my ice cream in its entirety. Really, he's sort of helping my diet, but I wanted Reese's ice cream, dammit! Next time, I'm putting Ex lax in it.

Anyway, since I went overboard at lunch, I tried to make up for it by eating a smallish plate of sauteed asparagus, pearl onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes, with a bit of butter and olive oil and a whole lot of garlic. Nomnom. Not a whole lot of calories, though I know the fats added some, but it was worth it. For dessert I had a Chobani yogurt. Overall, an ok day. Now I'm just letting my food digest and then I'll some sort of work out-I'll take my before pic then!

No comments:

Post a Comment